Relax in our spacious suites
Warm and welcoming rooms await you with all the essential amenities, lush bedding, and unforgettable desert scenes.
Select pet friendly rooms
Housekeeping on request
Kitchenettes in all rooms (aside from Stone Homestead)
Iron & ironing board
HVAC unit in each room
A secluded property to explore
Luxury suites with history
Choose from two charming suites located on the second floor of the Stone Homestead. Both options are warm and inviting with a living room and fireplace to relax.
Tranquil cottages with character
Although each cottage is unique with its own story to tell, all guest cottages are your place for solitude and a sanctuary amidst the desert that is just steps from your door.
Inviting trio with a front porch to unwind
A stone’s throw from the main house, at the site of the original working barn for the Campbell’s in their homesteading days, you’ll find a triplex of spacious suites. Distinguished by a long front porch, replete with Adirondack inspired outdoor seating areas.
Historic duo with sweeping desert views
Two charming guest quarters await in what was once the Campbell's personal museum, built to house their growing collection of artifacts. This building is split in two and each room offers privacy and comfort to enjoy desert views and a starry night sky.
For our holiday schedule, view our FAQs on the Contact page.
Check-in is anytime after 3:00 P.M. Check-out is by 11:00 A.M.
All rooms are NON-SMOKING.
Pet fee of $35 applies. Pets should not be left unattended in pet designated rooms. An additional charge may be applied to the credit card on file if the room is damaged or extensive cleaning is required.
- A 72-hour notice is required for changes or cancellations of standard reservations.
- Group reservations and Spring Break Holiday have 14-day notice for changes or cancellations.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s have a 14-day notice for changes or cancellations AND a 2 night minimum.
- A $25 per room processing fee will be charged on canceled or changed reservations made prior to these cut-offs. Cancellations or changes made within these time periods will result in a charge equal to the first night room rate. Early departures are also subject to this fee.
- When booking your room, a credit card is required to hold all reservations.
from our guests
See what visitors have to say
“With an interesting history and an abundance of wildlife (including a couple of Grey Horned Owls) Campbell House Inn is perfect!”
“Once on the property it’s easy to walk on the sandy desert floor, finding paths and at night, to view the night sky. Bliss.”
“This place exudes peace and relaxation.”
“So much thought, care and hard work was put into everything on the property. It was luxurious, peaceful, very tasteful – I can’t rave enough about Campbell House Inn and truly hope we get the chance to go back. I highly recommend it.”